Trainingsafe, effective and confident in the field because of rigorous training
We invest in our technicians and tower climbers with continuous training that reinforces safe practices and builds their confidence to execute safely and correctly every time. This includes in-person training, in-field mentorships and continued in-class education programs. Additionally, we have dedicated safety, training and quality professionals that ensure that all of our training programs are technician-focused.
Our technicians are safer, more effective and more confident in the field because of our rigorous in-classroom training programs led by our dedicated internal trainers who provide hands-on practice with trainers, peer led instruction, in-field mentorships and online training and assessments through our Learning Management System (LMS).
Our training prepares our technicians with real-world experience and are tailored based on instructional program and customer requirements. Instructors, managers and supervisors are involved from the beginning and work closely to ensure each employee is fully trained throughout all stages of an employee’s career.
- All Tower Hands are NWSA certified.
- Our Tower Hand new hires complete 80 hours of in-house training which includes 32 hours of supervised tower training with our instructors.
- Our Tower Hand and Cell Tech new hires complete 43 LMS courses.
OUR PROGRAMS REINFORCE SAFE PRACTICES, BUILD CONFIDENCE
- courses on competent tower climbing and rescue, competent rigger, RF awareness, CPR, first aid and defensive driving
- in-classroom training and hands-on practice led by our internal trainers
- peer led instruction and in-field mentorships
- online training and assessments through our learning management system
- tailored training based on program and customer requirements
OUR TRAINING REFLECTS THE STANDARDS & PRACTICES OF