Safetyunwavering focus on our technicians’ safety
The safety of our employees is our principal priority and is a core value of our organization. Our unwavering focus on safety drives all internal decision making and we work diligently to go beyond simple compliance with environmental health and safety regulations and standards. We strive for constant improvements in the field. Our safety record is a result of constant and rigorous monitoring of incidents and providing preventive and corrective action through root cause analysis, training and work evaluations. By working to eliminate risks and hazards, we strive to maintain a zero-harm workplace.
As a company that provides tower-top services, we have an unwavering commitment to the safety of our technicians. This, above all else, drives our decision making and we constantly reinforce this core value by the actions of our leadership, project managers, field supervisors and technicians.
We reinforce safety through the actions of our leadership, managers, supervisors and technicians. Our safety, training and quality teams communicate the most up to date safety practices and requirements.
OUR SAFETY AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
- actively participate in all relevant OSHA Safety Stand-Down certifications
- – our technicians are certified as OSHA 10 or 30 (dependent on project)
- – our safety auditors hold SSH certifications
- – our safety manager holds CSHO certification
- include quarterly audits and consistent monitoring and enforcement of field personnel and protocols
- work with federal, state, municipal safety standard to ensure solutions are compliant
- maintains the company’s ISO 9001/TL 9000-V certification
- follow ANSI A10.48 and TA-322 standards
OUR SAFETY REFLECTS THE STANDARDS & PRACTICES OF