Technical Assistance CenterTicket Management, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support
Program Support, Management and coordination at our state-of-the-art network operations and security facility
techdash telecom has a dedicated Dispatch Center and Tier II Technical Support team that offers help desk, dispatch, monitoring, management, troubleshooting and security services from trained project leaders. We manage approximately 4,000 work orders per month and support a workforce of approximately 300 field technicians and general contractors.
We have a comprehensive view of our client environments at all times through our 24x7x365 monitoring by our state-of-the-art facility in Austin, Texas, enabling project management visibility, accurate reporting and historical trending.
Our TAC operations are structured around our dispatching, program management and technical support that allow technicians to monitor and recognize incidents, responding to network alerts as they occur.
Our network monitoring software tools – including Netcool, Nagios XI, SolarWinds, Dynatrace, Ninja – are essential to our successful operations. We have the ability to seamlessly integrate with necessary customer tools and requirements, giving operators or decisions-makers access their information real-time and remotely.
OUR TAC SERVICES
Our TAC professional can provide the following services
- Tier I & Tier II technical support
- help desk and triage
- proactive network/device/security monitoring and repair
- automated ticket-based process management
- GPS location tracker for field services
- moves, adds and changes (MACD)
- routine remote maintenance
- business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) support
- mobile workforce management tools and program visibility